This is a collection of essays by one of the giants of the twentieth century Russian emigration. Subjects include biblical criticism, Sophianism, Toll-houses, serving in the Church, liturgical theology and much more.
- AvailablePaperback9780884651451242 pages
Christianity is presented here not as an abstract teaching to which mental assent is given, but as a life which unites separate persons in a way which can be said to be similar to the unity of the Persons of the Holy Trinity.
- AvailablePamphlet978088465083648 pages
Courage To Be Different, Strength To Remain The Same
A forceful exhortation to Orthodox Christians to uphold the uniqueness of their traditions and not to be overly influenced by the surrounding Roman Catholic and/or Protestant religious cultures of Western countries.
- AvailablePaperback9780884650683104 pages
Satisfying the Thirst for Happiness
In this classic early twentieth century text a little known Russian philosopher and theologian addresses the question of how one obtains happiness, peace and joy; and offers answers rooted in the tradition of the Orthodox Christian East and the lives of its sainted Christian men and women. More Information.
- AvailablePaperback9780884651871280 pages
- AvailableEPUB9780884651994280 pages
- AvailableKindle9780884652311280 pages
This book offers many examples of the awareness of the life beyond death and in so doing offers the clear hope of a growth in life “beyond the grave” of this temporal existence. Click here to see the complete Table of Contents and further details....
- AvailablePaperback9780884652120368 pages
Georges Florovsky and the Patristic Doctrine of Atonement
Available now in Paperback!
The present volume, inspired by the legacy of leading Orthodox patrologist Fr George Florovsky, brings together a collection of papers on atonement by contemporary scholars and a collection of writings by Florovsky himself to deepen our understanding of the Church's soteriology.
- AvailablePaperback9781942699286166 pages
- Currently not availableEPUB9781942699132166 pages
- Currently not availableKindle9781942699149166 pages