We're Hiring - Come work with us!Posted: Tuesday, February 08, 2022
Holy Trinity Publications seeks Sales & Customer Service Associate
Who we are: Holy Trinity Publications (HTP) is the publishing arm of Holy Trinity Monastery in Jordanville, NY. Our mission is to make known the heritage of Orthodox Russia by publishing and disseminating books and journals. We sell our books directly to individuals, parishes, monasteries etc, and through the global book trade in conjunction with our US and UK distribution partners. Our growing operation now requires an additional member of staff to assist with sales, customer service, and fulfillment operations.
Why work with us: As a member of the tight-knit staff of Holy Trinity Publications, you will use your talents to help sustain and grow an Orthodox Christian missionary endeavor with a venerable history, working within a wider community of both monastic and lay Orthodox Christians. Our work schedule is adapted to the liturgical life of the Orthodox Church (Julian Calendar) and allows you to live a cohesive life as an Orthodox Christian whilst earning a decent income.
Job Title: Sales and Customer Service Associate (Full time)
Reports To: Sales & Marketing Manager
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Inputting and reviewing new customer orders and initializing fulfillment processes and invoicing.
- Capturing payments for web orders
- Liaising with our external warehouses to ensure timely and accurate processing of orders
- Answering customer queries by phone, email, via our website, and other methods of communication.
- Attending conferences and events to sell and promote our books
- Assist in managing inventory levels at our global network of warehouses and distributors
- Processing sales reports and payments from our US and UK distributors.
- Reaching out to existing and potential customers to encourage orders. Managing inventory and customer data in our master database.
Our preferred candidate would be:
- an active, faithful Orthodox Christian
- an avid reader
- a self-motivated and conscientious worker with excellent communication skills
- someone with relevant experience in the publishing industry
- in possession of a bachelor’s degree
- fluent in the English language
- proficient in spoken and written Russian
- adept in the use of computer technology, including but not limited to word processing and spreadsheets.
Salary and Benefits: Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
To apply: Please submit a cover letter, résumé, and a letter of reference from a previous employer to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.