Holy Trinity Publications is the name given to the publishing work of Holy Trinity Monastery in Jordanville, New York. Founded in 1930, the monastery began both printing and publishing books in 1947, operating its own print shop of St. Job of Pochaev within the monastery. Since then some five hundred works have been published in both Russian and English. In particular, the monastery played an important role in providing spiritual literature to believers in Russia during the seventy plus years of Communist rule. Holy Trinity Publications now seeks to take this work into the future, making the heritage of Orthodox Russia accessible to all today who seek to live a life of faithfulness to God within His Holy Church.
Feature of the Month
July marked a new milestone for HTP - Recollections of Jerusalem became our first title to be simultaneously released in both print and digital forms. The past several years have been full of other exciting forays into the world of digital publishing. Here are just a few highlights:
- Nineteen HTP titles are currently available for purchase from Kobo, Amazon, Apple, Nook, and other major ebook sellers.
- Owners of the print edition of any of these qualify for a steep discount on the digital version through our partner BitLit.
- Millions of library users can access our digital editions through their local branch's e-book service.
- Some of our books are available through e-book subscription services such as Oyster and Kindle Unlimited.
- Our two audio albums are now available on Liturgica.com, iTunes, and more. Or, you can stream our music via services like Spotify.
And we're only just getting started. Plans for the future include digitizing our entire library of publications and journals; making certain book available in smaller pieces (e.g. by chapter or by article); and perhaps even creating our own mobile app.
For more details click here.