Introductions to the Faith
An Introduction to Christian Life
This introduction to what it means to be a Christian appeals both to the heart and mind of its readers. Its timelessness and universality are beyond dispute as it has been in print continually in English for sixty years and for nearly 180 years in its original Aleut and then Russian language editions. This new edition includes "Points for Reflection" that can be used both by an individual reader and for a group study.
Click here for further information.
- AvailablePaperback978088465303596 pages
- AvailableEPUB978088465003496 pages
- AvailableKindle978088465305996 pages
This edition offers a collection of chapters from his classic work "The Spiritual Exercises", translated into English from a Russian edition. Chapters include "On the Greatness of the Divine Eucharist.", "The Denial of Peter" and "Our Sins and Ingratitude Towards God."
- AvailablePaperback978088465138395 pages
For Study at Home and School
The classic textbook designed for parents to teach their children "all the fundamental points of the Orthodox Christian faith and way of life." Well illustrated with photographs and icons.
- AvailableHardback9780884650447651 pages
- AvailableEPUB9780884653561651 pages
- AvailableKindle9780884653578651 pages